Blue Devil offers a variety of lesson possibilities to suit all students whether they are beginners or experienced golfers. You should be having FUN on the course, golf is a great sport and being just a little bit better at it will multiply your FUN! The practice facility will be one of the best around and with the unique use of the Lil Devil 9 Hole short course, you will not want to invest your valuable practice time anywhere else.
Our PGA of Canada Class A Professionals at Blue Devil have over 10 + years of teaching experience prepared to provide an amazing lesson experience.
Blue Devil Academy Lesson RatesNEW for 2019
Blue Devil Class A Professional Academy Programs
Class A Academy Professional Private Lessons – 45 Minutes
1 Lesson - $95
3 Lessons - $275
5 Lessons - $450
8 Lessons- $720
New Student Assessment $125
Class A Academy Professional Semi-Private (2 – 3 students) – 45 Minutes/Lesson
1 Lesson - $75 per student
3 Lessons - $210 per student
5 Lessons - $325 per student
Class A Academy Professional Groups (4 + students) – 60 Minutes/Lesson
4 Lessons- $195 per Student
Class A Academy Professional Corporate Group Instruction
$250 per hour
Blue Devil Professional Lesson Programs
Blue Devil Professional Private Lessons – 45 Minutes
1 Lesson - $85
3 Lessons - $235
5 Lessons - $355
8 Lessons- $560
Blue Devil Professional Semi-Private (2 – 3 students) – 45 Minutes/Lesson
1 Lesson - $65 per student
3 Lessons - $180 per student
5 Lessons - $275 per student
Blue Devil Professional Groups (4 + students) – 60 Minutes/Lesson
4 Lessons- $150 per Student
Playing Lesson on Lil Devil
Playing lesson includes your 9-hole green fee
Junior Lessons – 35% Off
All prices - DO NOT INCLUDE GST
Give One of Our 4 PGA of Canada Professionals a Call Today To Book Your Lesson 403-917-1229, They All Have Flexible Schedules To Suit Your Needs:
Click The Name To Email
Top 10 Reasons You Should Play Golf
- Golfers Live Longer:Really, they do; 5 years on average according to a Swedish study, so that’s a no brainer!
- Golf Keeps Your Weight Down:A round of golf walking burns 1500 calories and keeps your weight down. So, no matter how badly you play you win!
- Golf Reduces Stress, (or so they say) and increases your mental capacity, creativity and problem-solving ability, all of which are positives!
- Anyone Can Play: The appeal of golf can span the age range of all members of a family. A young golfer may enjoy the challenge of making contact with the ball for the first time, learning a new sport or the delight of spending the day with an adult relative. For an adult, golf may be a great opportunity to isolate his family from distractions and focus on spending time together in the context of a fun game.
- Golf Creates Lasting Friendships: Golf is the perfect venue to make new friendships and strengthen old ones. My three best friends from starting out as junior golfers in 1976 remain so today although I live 4,00O miles away. If you go to the course alone and join with other players, by the end of the round you may find yourself having a beer with new friends while reliving that birdie on the 13thone more time. J
- Golf is Great for Business: “All things being equal, people will do business with a friend; all things being unequal, people will still do business with a friend." Mark McCormack. If you are in business or just need to make contacts, the golf course is the perfect place. There is plenty of time between shots or while waiting for the group in front of you to talk about your product or service.
- You Can Enjoy Nature. Your playing partners in a round of golf are not just people. They are deer, turtles, foxes, woodchucks, rabbits, chipmunks, squirrels, elk, beavers, trout, bass, hawks, blue heron, eagles, geese, ducks, robins, blue jays, toads, armadillos, turkeys, otters, gophers, lizards, butterflies, dogs, bobcats, coyotes, panthers and alligators and that’s just some of the wildlife I have enjoyed over the years on the course.In Africa I have also played among zebra, giraffes, and a host of other animals I couldn’t even name.
- Golf Gives You A Reason to Travel: There are so many amazing courses around the world, from the links of Scotland to the blue waters of the Caribbean, and golf is a great reason to visit different countries to see them all. Ah…so many courses so little time
- Lifetime Challenge: Golf is a game of a lifetime and the challenges it offers change daily with the course conditions, wind and weather.
- Great Recreational Value: Golf is really a great value when compared to many other activities.